Lightweight and sturdy
Easton Baseball Gloves
Easton baseball gloves are made by the Easton company, which is a manufacturer and distributor of sports equipment. All ball gloves are hand made with the best materials to satisfy the needs for all levels of play.
1. The Professional series offers several glove models. Material for the gloves is lightweight steerhide leather. The laces are made from tanned rawhide. The binding and welting is tanned leather. Soft Pro Fit lining is made of pro strength cowhide that provides comfort and durability. Price is about $200.
2. The Premier Pro Kip models cost about $150. The Kip leather system uses a special technology with contoured index finger channels. The soft cowhide lining is comfortable and strong.
3. The Stealth Speed models are made from premium leather. These are lightweight gloves made from steerhide leather. Laces are rawhide, which makes them very durable. Price is about $85.
4. The Natural Elite models cost about $85. Material is strong steerhide leaher with a moisture management system that keeps the gloves dry and light. A protective palm pad reduces the impact of the ball.
5. The Redline models are made from oil tanned leather that eliminates the break in time. The gloves are very comfortable and feature an adjustable quick binding strap system that provides a custom fit. They can be used for baseball or softball. Price is about $40-50.
Easton youth baseball gloves are made with the best materials. Quality gloves and proper fitting gloves will help the performance of young players. Models are available for every position.
6. The Game Ready Youth gloves are entry level gloves designed for the recreational player. They are made of oil tanned leather, which makes them game ready. Special treated fabric that lines the finger stalls keeps the gloves dry and light. The adjustable binding strap gives each glove a custom fit. Price is about $50.
7. The Black Magic series are entry level leather gloves made for recreational players. They are game ready and can be used for baseball or softball. Price is about $45.
8. The Easton Rival youth series glove is constructed with strong leather. It has a customizable back of hand fit system. The back of the hand strap is adjustable allowing multiple fit ranges. The palm pad decreases the sting of the ball. Special treatment in the fabric keeps your glove dry and light. List price is about $50.
9. The EPG pro series gloves cost about $200. They are made from Japanese tanned professional grade leather with cowhide lining and strong rawhide laces.
Return to Baseball Gloves from Easton Baseball Gloves
Go to Baseball Glove Break In
Go to Akadema Baseball Gloves
Go to Franklin Baseball Gloves