Slugger Baseball Gloves
The Louisville Slugger baseball gloves have been added to the popular Louisville Slugger product line. Louisville Slugger bats are the most used wood and aluminum bats. The baseball glove line has also become popular.
1. The Pro Flare infield glove features oil infused leather, which requires only a short break in time. The Flare design provides a larger catching surface with a flat deep pocket. Extra wide lacing adds to durability. It is popular with professional and college players. Price is about $220.
2. The Omaha Flare model is constructed with oil treated leather that is lightweight and durable. Special padding offers extra protection. Price is about $130.
The Hd9 fielding glove is made from professional, oil treated leather. Leather linings and dye-through lacing provide extra durability. Price is about $160.
3. The Omaha Pro glove is made from oil treated steerhide leather. Unique padding adds to better protection. It has extra thick lacing and full leather finger linings. Price is about $110.
4. The Omaha Select model can be used by experienced youth players. Lightweight cowhide leather is oil treated to give a good feel and fit. It has extra padding for more protection. Price is about $95.
5. The Genesis is a youth glove that requires no break in. It has a Buffalo leather palm and soft palm lining. The Velcro strap allows for a good fit. Price is about $55.
6. The Helix youth fielding glove features steerhide leather and a mesh back for easy closure. The oil treated leather offers an easier break in. Finger linings wick away sweat and special padding in the palm provides extra protection. The glove has a closed back with a Velcro wrist strap. Price is about $50.
Return to Baseball Gloves from Louisville Slugger Baseball Gloves
Go to Louisville Slugger Batting Glove
Go to Nokona Baseball Gloves